The Dewa Roman Experience has been a popular destination for overseas visitors of all ages for many years.
Dewa Roman Experience
Description:- Whether guided or self-guided, our atmospheric reconstructions, genuine on site archaeology and interactive exhibits, provide the ideal basis for students wishing to supplement their study of English with a unique and fascinating look at our country’s rich and varied history.
- Guided or self-guided
- Reconstructed Roman Street
- On-site archaeological remains
- Museum displays.
- Interactive activities
- All-weather venue
- Gift shop
Duration:- 1 hour 30 minutes.
Child - £3.95 (Aged 5-16)
Adults 3 x free per class
Additional Adult Helpers - £3.95
Senior/Student - £4.95
Group Rate - £4.75 (10 adults +)
Our Roman Soldier Patrol is particularly suitable for groups which have a limited amount of time to explore our beautiful and fascinating city. The Patrol can be taken as a ‘stand alone’ activity or in conjunction with a visit to the Dewa Roman Experience.
- Take part in a fully guided tour by an authentically dressed Roman Soldier
- Visit the key Roman sites of Chester such as the Amphitheatre and City Walls
- Discover what life would have been like for the soldiers stationed in the biggest Roman fortress in Britain
- City Tour available upon request
Duration:- 1 hour
Cost:- £70 per group of approximately 30 students or £60 if taken in conjunction with a visit to the Dewa Roman Experience.